- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Entries open at 10am Monday 14 October 2016 and close 5pm Friday 17 March 2017 New Zealand time.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Entries must be made by an individual and are limited to one per person per challenge.
- ACC staff members are not eligible to win this competition.
- Entries to the competition are made by uploading a video of them attempting the challenge as a comment on the challenge Facebook post, or as a public post on their own Facebook page and including the hashtag #BeABetterRider.
- Personal information is only collected, stored and used for the purposes of selecting the competition winners and notifying them of their prize.
- By participating, entrants grant ACC permission to use their names in connection with the competition.
- Entrants go in the draw to win a $500 voucher to be redeemed against a motorcycle jacket at their chosen retailer.
- Entrants who post a video of themselves making an unsuccessful attempt at a #BeABetterRider challenge will receive a voucher to redeem against a Ride Forever course in their region, up to the value of $50.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- The winners will be notified on Facebook no later than 20 March 2017. The winners must make contact by Facebook private message and supply their contact details in order to collect their prize.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring they meet all the terms and conditions of this competition, and to release, indemnify, and hold harmless ACC and its respective agents, representatives, officers, and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from participation in the Competition or acceptance of any prize that may be awarded.
- Entrants agree that this competition is governed by the laws of New Zealand and by entering, all entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- ACC reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who ACC decides (in its sole discretion) has violated these terms, gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won using fraudulent means.
- ACC reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
More information about the Be a Better Rider challenge competition
To find out more about the competition, including how to enter go to:
Challenge yourself to be a better rider